mardi 11 mai 2021

ember.js warning: not set a 'height' attribute for table

I am newbie in EmberJS. I am working on an EmberJS project. I re-established the building environment. After that, one page of this webapp cannot be opened properly. There is a table on that page, the table doesn't show out. It works well before when the project was build in previous building environment which cannot be found any more...

I get this console log. It seems related with the issue, but I cannot find the solution.

WARNING: You did not set a `height` attribute for your table, but marked a header or footer to be fixed. This means that you have to set the table height via CSS. For more information please refer to:  https://github.com/offirgolan/ember-light-table/issues/446



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire