mardi 30 décembre 2014

Ember-Cli-Simple-Auth Authorizer

I followed the tutorial at here on the basics of setting up an OAuth with Google. I've also implemented the extra bit at the end, that allows for gathering extra data from Google (name, email, profile pic, etc.)


To an extent, it works: the google login comes up, logs in, grabs the info. However, if the user reloads the page, it stays "logged in" but all the profile data disappears. It's my understanding that this shouldn't happen.


From what I've already looked at on SO, Google and the like, it seems like I need to implement an authorizer and/or authenticator to regrab this data. To be honest, I'm just not getting it. It seems like the authorizer I've implemented gets called on the initial pass, before my app has the data from Google, and doesn't get called subsequently.


Has anyone overcome this using this tutorial or sees what needs to be done to correct this?


Many thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire