mardi 23 décembre 2014

How can I unit test class methods in Ember-Cli

In my application I'd like to test a class method on my GooglePlaceRetriever service. I know that when testing in Ember-Cli I can use this.subject() to get an instance of the service, but I'm not sure how I can access the actual GooglePlaceRetriever object, itself, to test my class methods.



import {
moduleFor,
test
} from 'ember-qunit';

moduleFor('service:google-place-retriever', 'GooglePlaceRetrieverService', {
// Specify the other units that are required for this test.
// needs: ['service:foo']
});

// Replace this with your real tests.
test('it exists', function() {
var service = this.subject();
ok(service);
});

test('fetches place details from Google and converts it to a location', function()
var location = GooglePlaceService.findByPlaceId('ChIJaeKPQD_zz4kRy4c8TvnwGIg'); //Cannot access GooglePlaceService

ok(location.get('name'), "My Name");
});




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire