vendredi 26 février 2016

Advice on Ruby on Rails, Laravel, Angular and Ember js

I have a new application to build but the choice of frameworks to use has become my stumbling block.

I am very fluent in laravel and angularjs and built app with them. The last time i tried ruby on rails was four years back and i would like to go back to it. I tried ruby on rails 5 and it was awesome. Been doing ember-cli also lately and it seems promising.

I would like to have all four frameworks in my toolbox because i love all of them.

Now my confusion is do i work on this new projects with

  1. Laravel and angular since am already good at it.

  2. Ruby on rails and ember js since i want to try something new or master them.

  3. Laravel and emberjs. Bite it one at a time since am already good in laravel

  4. Ruby on rails and angularjs. As i said in point 3 bite it one at a time since am already good in angularjs

Please advice.

Since its going to be a big app should i take the risk or go with what i already know. Thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire