mercredi 24 février 2016

QWebEngineView and Ember.js ES6

Before I begin, I know almost nothing about JavaScript. I'm just a lowly C++ developer being tasked to do something that should be easy.

In essence, I need to configure a QWebEngineView to show a webpage that is being developed for us by an outside UI vendor. Whenever I load the page in my QWebEngineView, I get a ton of errors in the JavaScript Console (http://ift.tt/1WJg18R). However, if I go to the page directly through Chrome, everything looks exactly like it should (http://ift.tt/1p55tGw).

I have checked that other webpages can load correctly within my view, but, for whatever reason, not the page that is being developed for us. I have also scoured the Qt documentation for references to any JavaScripts limitations and have also found none.

For reference, they are using Ember.js with JavaScript version ES6 and I am using the latest version 5.5.1 of the Qt framework, but have also tried 5.3.2. I have also tried using the now deprecated QtWebKit instead of QtWebEngine hoping it was simply a design oversight in the new widget.

Any help either solving this issue or coming up with a strategy to figure out how to debug this would be amazing!

Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire