mardi 28 mars 2017

Transition to route's action from Ember object

I am fairly new to ember. I have an existing Ember App and i need to implement a functionality in it. I have a Ember Object as below

`import Ember from 'ember'`

CallService = Ember.Object.extend

 ... other code here

 _updateConnectedLeadId: (->
    console.log "Do i get here??"

    **pass the route action here**

  ).observes('some_other_here')
`export default CallService`

Unfortunately, i couldn't put the whole code here.

My route looks like

ApplicationRoute = Ember.Route.extend
  actions:
    showLead: ->
      console.log data
      console.log "did i get here?"
      @transitionTo('dashboard')

`export default ApplicationRoute`

I tried using @send('showLead'), @sendAction('showLead') in my method but no luck.

My main intention is to make a transition once the console.log "Do i get here??" is displayed. I am not sure if i am on the right way here.

I also tried using @transitionTo('dashboard') and @transitionToRote('dashboard') directly but it throws me errors.

I have been stuck for a day on this now and i am clueless.

I'll be grateful for any guidance and help. Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire