lundi 17 avril 2017

Alter property of Emberjs

I'm new to EmberJs and I'm working on a project that I need to add properties in javascript and css in templantes generated by ember-cli, my difficulty is in finding the javascript and css files

When I search the project for the class or id, it shows me only what is in the dist that can not be changed

Can anyone with emberJS experience help me make these changes?






Template with i w[enter image description here][1]anna to work:

  <div class="top-banner">
    
    
  </div>

  

  <section class="container destaque noticia">
    
    <div class="row informacoes-news">
      <div class="col-xs-12 noticia-texto">
        }
      </div>
    </div>
  </section>

    
  <div class="col-md-1 col-xs-12 download-container">
      <a class="teste" href="">Download</a>
  </div>

  

  

  




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire