samedi 22 avril 2017

Ember nested route not rendering template

I am using the latests ember-cli version 2.12.1 and ember.

I have configured my routes as this:

 Router.map(function() {
  this.route('companies', function() {
  this.route('companydetail', {
  path: '/:company_id'
    }, function() {
      this.route('employees', function() {
        this.route('employeedetail', {
          path: '/:employee_id'
        });
      });
    });
  });
});

The templates are in

/templates/companies/index.hbs
/templates/companies/companydetail.hbs
/templates/companies/companydetail/employees/employees/employeedetail.hbs

I can link to the route

Edit

and that works. But the template is not rendered. Instead the companydetail.hbs is used. I changed the /routes/companies/companydetail/employees/employeedetail.js to render the correct template:

renderTemplate: function(params) {
    this.render('companies/companydetail/employees/employeedetail', {
      into: 'application'
    });
}

This is working, BUT: the call to the model (request to the server) is not done. I could try and make the call manually, but I start to believe, that I am doing something wrong with the route.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance, Silas




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire