mardi 18 avril 2017

Ember one-way input does not update it's value

I have an custom component that serves as an input (in my application it does more things, but I've wanted to keep same structure so I've wrapped native input into component).

Then when user changes value of an input, I am calling closure action to format provided value (in that case I am uppercasing it) and set it to some property (which should be visible for user in input).

Problem happens when I paste some lowercased string (for example abc), and then without deleting nor adding anything I just select everything and paste it again. At second paste the formatting closure action is called, even setter of an property is called (I've tried computed property with custom set), but my component's input stays unformatted.

I've provided minimal Ember Twiddle to play with: http://ift.tt/2o0gkpp




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire