mardi 20 juin 2017

Chrome extension with EmberJS

I am developing a Chrome extension using Ember CLI, but are having difficulty getting the routes/resources to play nicely with Chrome as the Index route is not being fired correctly.

How to configure Ember routes in a Chrome extension? I found this question and followed suggested steps. It works fine, but my question is that with a regular EmberJS, an application.hbs file is where a project start at first. I don't think chrome extension allows to start off with .hbs file. I am thinking that I make a javascript file running as a background and make .hbs running. However, I am very new, so I don't know how what to write on a js file to make .hbs to run.

Could someone help me on this please? I have been trying to figure this out for a week, but I am not getting there....




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire