lundi 26 juin 2017

Ember Js, Ember-Highcharts not updating changes to chartData

I'm using Ember-CLI and ember-highcharts to plot some data. The library works fine with test data but fails when I try to pull data from an API, so I believe that there might be some kind of race-condition going on. However, I can print the series from within my component just fine, so I'm uncertain why the highcharts component isn't listening for changes to chartData and updating accordingly.

Here's my assignment statement:

this.get('chartData')[0].data.setObjects(barItems);

And my charData element:

chartData: [{
    name: 'Temperature',
    type: 'column',
    color: '#8fb1e8',
    data: []
  },
  {
    name: 'Humidity %',
    type: 'line',
    color: '#393a3d',
    data: []
  }],

The template this is all being used in:

<p id="res"></p>
<div class="graph">
  
</div>


The chart does populate with data after navigating away, and then back to the page.

Any thoughts as to how to fix this or what I might be doing wrong?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire