mardi 27 juin 2017

What Framework/Language for Real Time Updates for Game Stats

I need some help with what framework/language I should use for my app idea that I want to create. I play Star Wars: X-Wing and I stream/record our games in OBS, here's an example:

enter image description here

The site that I use for the overlay that you can see in the image works great, but I thought this would be a fun opportunity to try and create myself, but with a few exceptions. Not all the stores I play at have internet, so I would like this to be a standalone app. My idea was to simply have a localhost website that displayed the ships stats, that I could just window capture in OBS. Then I would have a separate app that could update the stats when the ships take damage and when they blow up. This would also eliminate the cursor that pops up when I update the stats when using the original site.

That's pretty much the idea, but I really have no clue on what I should attempt to create this in. I'm familiar with several languages, i.e Java, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Spring, HTML, some Ember, and others. Any suggestions/ideas would be appreciated, thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire