dimanche 18 juin 2017

Why is Angular 2 the slowest framework compared to AngularJS and Ember.js?

I wanted to test the loading speeds of three Javascript frameworks. AngularJS, Angular 2 and Ember.js. To my surprise Angular 2 was the slowest of the three.

I tested teh frameworks with simple number arrays. All the numbers from the array are put into a li-tag when loading the application. X represents the number of number objects in the numberarray. Y represents the loading time of the application in ms.

This graph shows how long it takes to load a certain amount of numbers in ms

To my knowledge Angular 2 should be fairly fast. I think this has something to do with libraries Angular 2 must load when loading the application. What are your thoughts? I'm looking forward to the awnsers.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire