mardi 21 août 2018

Can I use an environment other than 'test' for Ember tests?

I have Ember.js 2.16 acceptance tests written using the Ember template test libraries (QUnit and testem) that test the general functionality of an Ember app. When I run ember test, the 'environment' for which environment variables are retrieved is always set to test.

Is there a way to run ember test with any environment other than test? Running it with --environment="my_other_test_env" doesn't change the environment as it would for ember build or ember serve.

I’d like to be able to pass parameters to acceptance tests depending on what environment they are running in. Is this behavior supported, and if not, is there a reason I shouldn't be doing this? I understand that for lower-level unit testing, I shouldn't be dealing with external dependencies, but for end-to-end acceptance testing, it seems normal that there would be different environments I would want to run the tests in.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire