dimanche 5 août 2018

NPM: exists-sync is deprecated

I am receiving the following warning:

npm WARN deprecated exists-sync@0.0.4: Please replace with usage of fs.existsSync

Is there any NPM command that I need to do in order to get rid of this warning? I checked GitHub and understand that this project is for checking if a file exists (see link below). Currently, my project does not have any dependency on this function. So, I am just trying to find out if there is anything I need to do?

https://github.com/ember-cli/exists-sync

Update

I followed Leesei's advice and got the result below, which I think it means to say that exists-sync still exists under ember-maybe-import-regenerator@0.1.6. Am I correct? Is it safe to uninstall exists-sync?

enter image description here




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire