mardi 21 août 2018

Ember View does not updating as of the change that happen to the model immediately

When I am making an AJAX request to update some values the data or model is changing. But the updated model is not reflecting immediately. It is reflecting only after clicking refresh. I want to only modify a view of a div in the page. I have tried many things but not successful. Can anyone suggest me the way to solve the issue? The git repo: https://github.com/SyamPhanindraChavva/trell-app-front-end

The UI part is in "notes.hbs" and the ajax request is in "services/work-status.js"

The thing I am trying to make is whenever I change the status of a record the corresponding record in the UI must also go to the corresponding table or container in UI.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire