jeudi 23 août 2018

Log to terminal when QUnit test suite completes?

When my test suite completes, I need to output some stats, i. e. meta info about tests collected during test execution.

I'm trying this:

QUnit.done(() => console.log("some meta info here"))

This works when I run tests in the browser.

But when I run tests in the terminal, the console.log output is not displayed.

There's probably some debug flag, but it will enable all console.log messages and pollute the output greatly.

Instead, I need to output one specific message to the terminal, so that it's logged to CI.

PS console.log messages sent during test execution seem to make it into the terminal successfully.

PPS Using QUnit in an Ember CLI app, against Chrome headless.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire