mardi 14 août 2018

Chrome headless screenshot on local machine

I have a localhost website created with ember which is just working fine.

I want to use Lighthouse to get some metrics about the performance over time. Of course I want this to be in Chrome and headless. I installed Lighthouse using NPM and run the following command:

lighthouse http://localhost:4200 -chrome-flags='--headless'

When running above, I got the following error resulting in a question mark as a performance metric:

Chrome didn't collect any screenshots during the page load. Please make sure there is content visible on the page, and then try re-running Lighthouse. (SPEEDINDEX_OF_ZERO)

I tried running the dist folder of ember with the http-server package, but no differences in the result. The same error occurs.

When I run the test against google.com or against a website in our test environment I get a result back and not the error. When a colleague is running it on his local machine, no error occurs. Only difference we can find is he is running win8.1 and my machine is win10.

When I run Chrome without the headless flagg I also get a result, but I need it to work headless.

I'm using all the latest versions of Lighthouse, Chrome, Windows10, node. Also tried Chromium but no differences.

Hopefully someone got an idea




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire