vendredi 8 février 2019

Can you make a module visible in an Ember unit test?

My boss says we should use a unit test. I have to test the functionality of a calendar module with click functions, is it possible to make a module visible in a unit test so I can run click() methods on it to test features or are unit tests always invisible in Ember?

I've tried making a unit test with similar syntax to an integration test but it doesn't work. I need to see the module to run click methods on it to test basic functionality, is this possible?

module('Unit | Mixin | eg picker/calendar single')

test('it works', function (assert) {
let EgPickerCalendarSingleObject = 
EmberObject.extend(EgPickerCalendarSingle);
let subject = EgPickerCalendarSingleObject.create();
assert.ok(subject);
});




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire