vendredi 8 février 2019

Passing the value of an html element as a parameter in ember

I am sorry if this is a dumb question, but I just can't seem to figure it out. I need to pass the value of the row element to the function it calls, but I can't seem to access the value. I can't give the row a unique id, because my process of adding rows to the table involves duplicating the row and altering its value. Here is my code:

    <tr value = "0" onmouseover=>

          //     ^ This is the value I am trying to pass      ^ This is how I am trying to pass it

I have tried this.value, value="target.value", value, etc. but all come out to undefined. The only way I have got the parameter to be undefined is if I just sent "0" as the parameter instead of this.value.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire