samedi 16 février 2019

Is it possible to create a private or internal ember.js addon?

My Use Case

I work for a company that maintains multiple (like 7 or 8) different websites using Ember.js. Most of these sites have an almost identical navigation bar at the top. The very few changes are things that could easily be inputted as if it were a component or add-on. In order to increase the modularity of our code, I think it would be really cool to import most of our navigation bar code into an add-on and use it across all of our sites.

One of the problems with this approach, however, is that our navigation bar is too internal to want to publish it as a public add-on (only my company would ever need to use it). And so I would rather not post it as a public add-on.

Is this a possible use case for Ember Addons? If so, how might we consider implementing this.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire