vendredi 29 mars 2019

action inside li tag does not triggered sometimes in Ember js

I have multiple tabs in my page which link to some internal routes. When an user clicks on a tab ,the route has to be rendered and also the tab has to be highlighted but once in a few clicks the highlighting does not shift to the new tab and the old tab remains highlighted but the route of the clicked tab gets rendered.

The highlighting is done by an action inside the li tag and the #link-to is nested inside the li tag.

In my investigation till now what I have found is that the when this happens the click event is not registered. I get a bunch of mouse events but no click event. Seems like the click event is eaten up.

<ul class="nav nav-tabs">
 
   <li ></li>
 
</ul>

The action should be triggered all times when a tab is click and the new tab should be highlighted.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire