mercredi 27 mars 2019

EmberJs outlet inside multiple nested route

I do not strictly understand outlets and rendering templates in EmberJS. Until now I have been doing mostly CRUD operations or my routes weren't nested as many times as here so I haven't faced this problem yet. Using in parent route was enough.

The problem comes with my approach that I used to. Everything works fine when I do visit routes admin/*, but when I try to get into e.g. admin/organization/{id}/user it renders an admin/organization template what I would want to avoid. I suppose these things can be done using renderTemplate() function inside route.js but I can't figure these things out.

I recreated my routes structure in twiddle below: https://ember-twiddle.com/5c4ef7ba1225ac3e85ac2d457af7ff48

Could someone explain me that, please?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire