jeudi 16 mai 2019

ember-bootstrap errors when rendering a form

I have a problem using ember-bootstrap to render a form. When the route is visited nothing is rendered and in the console the message

enter image description here

appears.

The project is a Bootstrap 3 project and I have just installed ember-boostrap. To do that I did the following :

ember install ember-bootstrap
ember generate ember-bootstrap --preprocessor=sass
ember generate ember-bootstrap --bootstrap-version=3

From reading the doco I believe that was the correct sequence of commands ?

I then created a new route and in the template I put the following :


            
            
            
            
            
            
          


Which is the sample template from the form component in the ember-bootstrap doco .

As I said when I go to visit the the new route I get nothing rendered and the error message shown above.

I feel like I must have overlooked some part of the directions ... is there something obviously missing ?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire