mardi 14 mai 2019

ember.js - update form in modal and on its own route?

Within a 3.x Ember.js app I want to show the user an update form overload over the existing screen.

The existing screen would be on a route '\vegetables' and the update form would be on '\vegetables\update\carrots'. If the update was a conventional form there wouldn't be a problem but how do I go about displaying a form overlaid on the existing form ? Is there an add-on for this ?

I'm using bootstrap to style the ui and so bootstrap modals are available but I'm not sure how that would fit into a template ?

I have seen a number of addons but they all seem to be aimed at a modal appearing within the current route and for reasons of authentication/authorization I want a seperate route for this update operation.

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire