jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Ember JS Environment.js not updating in Chrome Extension after deployment

I have an Ember App.


I am not sure if it is related to ember-cli-chrome add-on. I don't think so.


I was successful in deploying the chrome extension on local machine. I could also see the popup loading etc.


I am printing my environment.js "config" just to see the values, and I notice that these values are not updated based on my code base. If I run the same code in normal browser instance, it works fine.


I also notice that these environment.js contents are quite old (I had deployed the extension few days back) and seems like these values are coming from there - somehow!!! I uninstalled chrome and installed it back - no luck.


What could be happening?


Thanks





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire