mardi 27 janvier 2015

Ember table render performance

I am on ember 1.9.1 and trying to render 160ish items and its taking about 3 seconds. I've removed the bindings for most columns using the unbound option. My template looks like the following:



<table>
{{#each item in model}}
<tr>
<td>{{item.isFlagged}}</td>
<td>{{item.status}}</td>
<td>{{unbound item.title}}</td>
<td>{{unbound item.list}}</td>
<td>{{unbound item.scope}}</td>
<td>{{unbound item.org}}</td>
<td>{{unbound item.approver}}</td>
<td>{{item.time}}</td>
<td>{{unbound item.submitted}}</td>
</tr>
{{/each}}
</table>


Each item is a DS.Model with a fair amount of relationships, but even when all data is resolved and I switch between views of data already loaded it continues to take about 3 seconds in Chrome.


I've tried using the Chrome 'Timeline' tool, but I don't know what I am doing. It shows my click (to switch views) then there is a large number of 'Parse HTML' rows and 11 GC events impacting ~8 MB each GC. So I am surely doing something wrong but I don't know what.


What are the next steps for troubleshooting and tracking down my issue?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire