lundi 31 août 2015

Calling Map on a model object not returning anything

I am having an issue with transforming my model object in an Ember application.

I have a calendar route which defines a model like so.

this.store.findAll('competency');

I am trying to transform the data returned from this in a controller method calendarItems which is defined as a property.

What I would like to do is take my model and call the map function on it, transform the object and return it back as a property.

I have changed the controller to a ArrayController to allow Enumberable methods to be called but still no luck. The function is present when I can this.get('model').map

Any ideas where I am tripping up? Maybe my approach is way out but basically I just want to transform am model and present that data to the template.

Thanks in advance! Ryan




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire