jeudi 27 août 2015

Ember Brocfile does not import JS and CSS files

I have an Ember CLI application. I am trying to add the BeatPicker jQuery datepickers to my application using app.import() in the Brocfile but they don't seem to be getting included in vendor.js and vendor.css. I installed BeatPicker through Bower and see that the files are in bower_components folder. I am also using retina.js and that seems to get compiled into vendor.js. I am not sure why BeatPicker is not getting compiled. Here is a copy of my Brocfile:

/* jshint node: true */
/* global require, module */

var EmberAddon = require('ember-cli/lib/broccoli/ember-addon');

var app = new EmberAddon({
  babel: {
    includePolyfill: true
  }
});

// Retina.js
app.import('bower_components/retinajs/dist/retina.min.js');

// BeatPicker
app.import('bower_components/BeatPicker/build-0.1.3/css/BeatPicker.min.css');
app.import('bower_components/BeatPicker/build-0.1.3/js/BeatPicker.min.js');

module.exports = app.toTree();

Even the paths are correct. What am I missing?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire