mardi 25 août 2015

Use Ember.js 2.x to build a local application?

I need to build about 30 web pages (sales) application and distribute it as a locally runnable demo - in a zip file, users would unzip the app and run it locally in their browser. I.e. no web server. It needs to contain about 10 local data models to demonstrate about 10 page flow variants. Is Ember.js 2.x suitable for the job? This version of the application would actually serve as a (instead of a) specification. Next version would swap from local model to REST services and add more variants. I would use Axure or similar prototyping tool, but maybe Ember would be better because of the data model used, more exact routes and components behaviour. I have sketched the application in Balsamiq, it helped a lot in the initial stage, but now I need a lot more, yet it's too soon to go to full blown development. Thanks for your opinion. Karel.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire