lundi 31 août 2015

Communication between components and routes in emberjs 2.0?

I have two models in my route, people and appointments.

My components are: people-list(parent) and people items(children), appointment-list(parent) and appointment items(children).

In my route, I want to list appointments based on checked people (checkboxes in each people item). How would I tell my route about all the checked people items?

Also, I have a datepicker on the route, I want to display appointments based on date, how would I go about doing this?

Again, I want to use pure COMPONENTS, no controllers and I also do not want to make a property in my people model called isChecked as this would never be a real attribute in a real database table.

Help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire