mercredi 25 novembre 2015

Ember {include: property} and Strongloop

Ok, here is the thing, as I dig more into Ember and StrongLoop integration I find it more and more difficult to connect them both.

I have the following problem now. StrongLoop does not return the model relations based on JSONAPI format, so if my video model has a hasMany relationship with tag model, there will not be an include array in my response as specified here: JSON API docs.

So I have to options here: either async: true which makes 2 requests and is not desirable, or pass a filter parameter to the request like:

return this.store.queryRecord('video', {'include': 'tag'}); which will cast a request to /videos?include=tag but StrongLoop doesn't recognise this request.

Any thoughts?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire