jeudi 26 novembre 2015

Ember Integration Test: Promise rejected before it renders

Strange error started occurring in my Ember.js (2.2) application. I created a new component that uses a global library (e.g. Bloodhound). Suddenly some of my other UNRELATED/UNTOUCHED component integration tests stopped working, returning the following error: Promise rejected before it renders: Assertion Failed: You cannot use the same root element (#ember-testing) multiple times in an Ember.Application

I don't know if this is some sort of race-condition or threading issue while executing my tests using ember test. Very strange.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to deal with my global library situation, this is an existing & recently updated app...I can't make enormous changes right now. And I certainly can't abandon this new component because it was needed...what to do?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire