lundi 23 novembre 2015

How to manually load a GlimmerComponent (angle brackets component) in Ember?

I have small experiment where I use webpack for Ember development instead of ember-cli. I'd like to test the new GlimmerComponent (angle brackets component), but I can't get this to work. Here is my code.

I've included the Canary version of Ember and set the feature flag. The Ember.GlimmerComponent object is available. But the component will not be loaded/created, if I use it in my template. I can however use a normal {{my-component}}, if I place it manually on Ember.TEMPLATES. The templates are precompiled with require('components-ember/ember-template-compiler').precompile.

Note: Please no discussion about webpack vs. ember-cli. This is a personal research project and I probably learned more things about Ember with fiddling it into webpack by now as by reading the docs.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire