lundi 23 novembre 2015

Template/handlesbars cannot find action

So I have these two routes defined /Build /Build/education

Inside of the education route I have a component, and I'm trying to pass an action to it.

Education.hbs

  {{#each model as |school|}}
        {{common-education-institution model=school  onAddSubject=(action 'addSubject')}}
    {{/each}}     

And I have an action defined in education.js

import Ember from 'ember';

export default Ember.Route.extend({
model() {
    return this.modelFor('build').get('education');
}, 
actions: {
    addSubject() {

    }
}
});

When I start the app I get this error:

Uncaught Error: An action named 'addSubject' was not found in (generated build.education controller).

Education is a route not a controller, why is this error coming up??

Also I would like to define the action in build.js rather than education.js but the above is a greater problem. Any ideas on how to fix this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire