dimanche 2 avril 2017

A helper named could not be found when trying to render component in Ember

I have the following router setup:

Router.map(function() {
  this.route("login");
  this.route("dashboard");
  this.route("projects", function() {
    this.route("show", {path: "/:project_id"});

    this.route('tasks', {path: "/:project_id/tasks" },function() {
      this.route('new', {path: "/new"});
      this.route('show', {path: "/:task_id"});
    });
  });
});

And, in templates/projects/show.hbs, I'd like to render the component for creating a new task ( the component is automatically generated by ember, but I have my own template and controllers at controllers/projects/tasks/new.js and templates/projects/tasks/new.hbs ). I tried the following:

  

But I receive this error:

Assertion Failed: A helper named "tasks/new" could not be found

What is the proper way of fixing this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire