mardi 4 avril 2017

ember-app blank after upgrade to 2.12

I'm trying to get an app from Ember 1.13 to Ember 2.12.

I upgraded ember-cli and all of that. I did the steps in this guide, most importantly

ember init

and then resolved the differences that appeared.

The result is that I have a blank page. Most resources are loaded. application.hbs contains "Hello World", but this does not show. The router has a root route defined.

When I navigate to the root, Chrome downloads the usual JS files

The new index.html seems to require www.js, and www.css, but these were not generated with ember init. Searching the web for "ember www.js" did not yield anything useful.

Right now, I'm in a state with:

  • Blank page
  • No errors, warnings or deprecations in the Chrome Web Developer Console
  • Ember inspector does not detect the Ember app.

Probably I've missed something during the "ember init" step, but it's hard to know what exactly.

How would I debug this when there are no error messages? Simply start over?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire