vendredi 7 avril 2017

How to handle my JSON in rails to respond to ember in an update

i need to create a correct respond from rails server but i dont know how.

this is the error that throws me

"WARNING: Encountered "status" in payload, but no model was found for model name "status" (resolved model name using frontend@serializer:post:.modelNameFromPayloadKey("status"))"

controller/posts/edit.js

export default Ember.Controller.extend({
    actions:{
      submit: function(params){

        var self = this;

        this.store.findRecord('post', params).then(function(post){
          post.save();
          self.transitionToRoute('posts');
        });

        }
  }
});

this is the function in rails that it's hit when i save my post in ember

  def update

      post = Post.find(params[:id])

      if post.update(strong_params)
          render json: {status: "ok"}
      else
        render json: {status: "error"}
      end


  end

model/post.js

export default DS.Model.extend({
  title: DS.attr("string"),
  body: DS.attr("string")
});

So how i handle my json in rails to tell me when my posts could update or not

Note: The post is updated sucessfully but in my log console appear that message and i want to make it right




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire