samedi 18 novembre 2017

Accessing my VMware Ubuntu client through Wi-Fi network

I am trying to connect to my client VM through my home network but am not able to do it. Hopefully I am able to explain my situation - it is way out of my field. :/ The client runs Ember server.

Through the Virtual Network Editor and NAT settings, I am able to expose the client's Ember port (4200) to the shame port of my Host. So hitting localhost:4200 shows the ember application.

My host is ethernet-connected to the router and has an ip 192.168.1.110 which I can access through the Wi-Fi network. What I am trying to achieve is hitting 192.168.1.110:4200 through the Wi-Fi network and exposing the Ember application.

I am not sure if what I want to achieve has to do with my router's forwarding, with VMWare settings, or anything else. :/

Edit: Host is running Windows 10.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire