jeudi 30 novembre 2017

EmberJS Tutorial mod - Why, when adding Complex Component, my page content disappeared?

I'm currently working through the EmberJS tutorial and adapting it to a project I have as I go. The tutorial is to build a house rental site. I'm adapting it to build a bus route listing site as a basis for a project I'm working on.

The site was progressing in line with the tutorial steps until I added a complex component (described here). The changes I made are described in this commit on GitHub.

Instead of producing a form to search the project site's data for listings (in my case, routes) that match the basic search parameters, my project site has lost the main page content.

enter image description here

I can't work out how I broke this and why the search form isn't being rendered on the page? I followed the steps and mostly substituted references to rental with route to try and minimize the overall changes to the tutorial code.

I'm using the tutorial to gain a better understanding of EmberJS so I more completely redevelop my Modiin Bus site using this framework.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire