dimanche 8 avril 2018

Starting a web application using Express and Ember

I want to write a simple CMS using Node.js (with Express) and Ember.js. I am totally new to Ember.js, but I am familiar with Angular. I see Ember.js is very close to Angular because it uses a CLI with "ember serve" command to run the client app. But in Node.js I also have to start the server using "npm start". As any CMS, there is a "public" part (the site pages) served by Express using Handlebars and an "admin" part (the reserved area, with administrative pages) that is the web app wrote in Ember.js. Is there a way to have both client and server routes from a single base domain and port (i.e. http://localhost:3000/ for public pages and http://localhost:3000/admin/ for the admin pages)? And there is a way to start the whole project with a single command, instead of typing "npm start" for the server and "ember serve" for the client? Maybe the only way is to render Ember.js templates server-side with Fastboot? I am very confused about the development of a web app like this.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire