mercredi 2 mai 2018

Ember - selectize error -- You modified "focused" twice

I have an ember selectize field - and when I create the item - it adds it to be my dropdown ok - but it does not autoselect it. I've tried to set the model and this works, but it produces an error. Not sure what it means or how to rectify.

https://ember-twiddle.com/9f3883fc1155a7bc9cb43c212643843d?openFiles=controllers.my-route.js%2C&route=%2Fmy-route

in my actions I have something like this

     createItem(item) {
       console.log("create ", item);
       this.set('references', this.get('references').addObject({reference:item}));//add item to references and set the referenc.agenda.method.valuees
       //this line here creates the error.
       this.set('model.campaignReference', item);//set the campaign reference in the model
     },

the error

EmberError {description: undefined, fileName: undefined, lineNumber: undefined, message: "Assertion Failed: You modified "focused" twice on …m/emberjs/ember.js/issues/13948 for more details.", name: "Error", …}




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire