mercredi 16 mai 2018

Getting uncaught error in ember

When I'm doing the right click option for more than 5 (approx) times for certain task, it showing uncaught error as like below:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'find' of undefined
    at Class.<anonymous> (core.js:21487)
    at fn (core.js:7779)
    at DeferredActionQueues.flush (core.js:7723)
    at Backburner.end (core.js:7738)
    at Backburner.run (core.js:7748)
    at executeTimers (core.js:7824)
    at core.js:7822

In that Place I'm having the below code:

Ember.run.later(view, function () {
    this.$().find('menu-item:eq(0)').focus();
}, 125);

Can anyone please suggest me why this error is coming and I need to avoid this error while right clicking the task for "n" number of time also. I'm new to the ember. Your help will be appreciate. Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire