mercredi 9 mai 2018

Need to remove the Input field

I need to remove the Input field element, when the type is hidden, when I'm selecting hidden type for control type in another tab from autocomplete type, the value is getting hide in display. but in the console(F12) is showing like below with the value:

<div id="ember30156" class="ember-view hidden field" core-role="utility-field" aria-label="Non hidden">
<input id="ember30193" class="ember-view ember-text-field hidden text-field component" type="hidden" name="non-hidden" value="I am Hidden">
</div>

In the network field also showing like below with the value

------WebKitFormBoundaryMUmkbDAG6Iw0D4Xj
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="hidden"

I am Hidden
------WebKitFormBoundaryMUmkbDAG6Iw0D4Xj
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="rc"

1
------WebKitFormBoundaryMUmkbDAG6Iw0D4Xj--

But I need to hide the values from the both element and network tab of console. Here is my code

Core.view.Form.Field.extend()
    .named('Core.view.Form.Field.hidden')
    .reopen({
        template: Ember.Handlebars.compile(''),
        field: Ember.TextField.extend({
            type: "hidden",
            attributeBindings: ['name', 'value'],
            classNames: 'hidden',
            noLabel: true
        })
    });

Please provide me suggestion on this. I'm new to the ember. Thanks in advance. Your help is more appreciate. Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire