mercredi 28 novembre 2018

EmberJS Component - Run custom function after DOM has fully loaded

I'm struggling to fully grasp the component lifecycle. I've created a component, but I need my custom javascript function to run after the DOM is complete. I've scoured through the EmberJS Docs and Stackoverflow, but any documentation I come across doesn't work as I intended.

My Issue

I've attempted to use didInsertElement and didRender, but they still get called before my repeating elements have loaded in the DOM. How do I circumvent this to have my Javascript run after the DOM has fully rendered.

My Attempts

Below is an extremely stripped down and barebones example using an alert in place of my script. The desired outcome is to have this alert appear after the DOM is rendered, the below examples have it alert before.

import Component from '@ember/component';

export default Component.extend({

     didRender() {
        alert('didRender');
     },

     didInsertElement() {
        alert('didInsertElement');
     }
});

Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire