jeudi 1 novembre 2018

How to disable ember-fastboot after site already loaded locally?

This is related to a post I recently made regarding ember-fastboot and saving a webpage for offline viewing.

I am making a separate post because I believe this is more an ember-fastboot question and isn't specific to the website I am trying to save for offline viewing.

Basically, I am trying to find out how, on the local end, to completely override ember. That is, since I already have open in my browser the rendered page, what does one need to do in order to save the page such that when opened later locally as offline page, the page appears the same way it did when rendered in the first place?

It seems like I am in a paradox. I have a rendered page, with content such as a javascript media player. I save rendered page. I then open the locally saved, rendered page but then the ember javascript kicks in and alters the page, such that the javascript media player no longer loads, due to ember altering a div's class name to specify that the player is not booted! The thing is, once rendered, I don't need ember doing anything, as I am just interested in viewing a frozen copy of the rendered page with no interest in subsequent connections to the rendering server.

Anyway, hope someone can shed some light on this.

Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire