jeudi 22 novembre 2018

How to handle non-model data in ember

I want to retrieve tabular data related to a model and display it in a table. I am not sure how to do that in ember. Here is what I tried :

I added a get action on my API that return a json with the data

model_path\:id\related_data

I added a custom action to the model :

allShares: modelAction('all_shares',{type: 'GET'})

ANd here is how I add it to the route's model :

allShares: invoice.then((i)=>{return i.allShares()})

Now I have a model.allShares that should contain the data. In the network inspector I can see that there has been a query to the endpoint returning the JSON data I want to display.

The following code in the view is totally blank :


              
              
            

I can now see a big object in the inspector (using debugger in model()) and I am not sure what to do of it, or even what type of object is it.

WHat can I do now to handle this data?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire