mardi 6 août 2019

Adding Ember.js frontend app to Node.js backend app

I have a running ember.js frontend app. Also have a node.js backend app which can do basic CRUD operations from MongoDB. Using Postman I can see that my node.js app is returning JSON data properly.

I want my frontend to use the backend to do CRUD operations on MongoDB. I am new to ember.js so I want a guideline where I can understand to use the JSON data from the node.js app and use with ember.js frontend.

My ember.js app already is using a mock server. It has a "dist" folder inside.

My adapter/application.js file in ember.js frontend:

import DS from 'ember-data';

export default DS.RESTAdapter.extend({
  namespace: 'api' 
});

I want to use my localhost:3000 node server here. Do not know where to add it.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire