dimanche 25 août 2019

How to get INSPINIA css animations working in Ember

This posting is an extension of a post that I made here: How do I install bootstrap 4 template to Ember web project?

How do I get the INSPINIA css animations working in Ember?

I am attempting to get the collapse-able sidebar navigation menu working (see the INSPINIA link here). Currently, I do not see the arrow and the menu is displayed only in expanded form in the <ul class="nav nav-second-level">...</ul> block of code.

In looking at the sample projects and View Source page, there appear to be a lot of add-ons that INSPINIA uses. Do I need to install all of them? Or, do I just need jQuery?

Here is the code for my handlebar file in question.

<nav class="navbar-default navbar-static-side" role="navigation">
    <div class="sidebar-collapse">
        <ul class="nav metismenu" id="side-menu">
            
                <li class="active"><a href="#"><i class="fa fa-th-large"></i> <span class="nav-label">Client</span> <span class="fa arrow"></span></a>
                    <ul class="nav nav-second-level">
                        <li><a href="#">Update Information</a></li>
                        <li>Change Password</li>
                        <li><a href="#" onclick=>Logout</a></li>
                    </ul>
                </li>
            
                <li>Login</li>
                <li>Register</li>
            

            <li>About</li>
            <li>Contact Us</li>
        </ul>
    </div>
</nav>




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire