dimanche 4 août 2019

Texts in handlebar file not updating after change

I'm creating a CRUD application using Ember.js as frontend, Node.js as backend and MongoDB as database. I'm new in Emberjs. After changing an HTML tag in my handlebar file, the browser is not showing the changes.

I have edited the "quote.hbs" file. Updated h1 html tag "Quotes!" to "Quotations". Then I have restarted the servers using these commands:

To start the node server:

node server

To start the ember server and bind to node:

ember serve --proxy=http://localhost:8081 --live-reload false

My handlebar template file is given below:


<div class="container">  
    <div class="row">
        <div class="col-md-4">
            <h1>Quotes!</h1>
            
                
                    Book: 
                <br/>
                    Author: <br/><br/>
            

        </div>
        
            
    </div>
</div>

The servers are running without any errors and texts are also being displayed. I expected that the web page will show updated texts in h1 tag. But it is showing the texts before it was updated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire